Telecom13 is a cloud-based, fully scalable and high performance PBX system with configuration auto-provisioning, calls recording and modern UI. Integrated with billing, payment gateways and accounting software.
The delivered product includes such features as VoIP billing solution, VoIP softswitch with HA and extreme scalability built on top of Erlang/OTP, Customer portal and full-featured UI.
CRM, Billing, Accounting software, Website
- Entering the growing cloud PBX market required a new scalable, high performance and automated system with easy UI and a bunch of features.
- Existing PBX was built on top the obsolete and not-scalable solutions with an outdated UI like Asterisk and A2Billing
- The platform for the PBX was supposed to be modular, with fully automated account/users/devices configuration and phone numbers assignment, as well as integrated with payment gateways and accounting software
- Telecom13 was built on top of the high performance and fully scalable Erlang/OTP framework with core system based on 2600Hz Kazoo API-based platform (BigCouch/RabbitMQ/HAProxy), including well known FreeSWITCH and Kamailio application servers for real-time communication, WebRTC, telecommunications, video and Voice over Internet Protocol.
- High performance and fully customizable BGBilling platform (Java-based) was fully extended to support REST API and integrated with Telecom13 and 1C accounting software
- Fully automated account/users/devices configuration and phone numbers assignments was created
- Features included: unlimited number of users, groups, devices, calls, recordings, fully managed via modern web-based UI, payment gateways integration, automatic invoicing and documents generation